CALVINISM “WORTH CONSIDERING” 8/23/19 (Note Found on my desk this morning. Mostly great Words to receive with lots of love and scripture but then a few seeds of Calvinism seem buried or hidden in the theology.)
Faith Toward God – Part 2…Faith – A Way of Life
for he who comes to God must believe that He IS love and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him…Hebrews 11:6
Important & Fundamental Concepts of Faith:
- The invisible God always intended that He would be visible on earth through the Son/sons…EXPRESSION
- Jesus prayed about this in John 17:20-26 (Well worth Considering.)
- God has designed a purpose for each person from before birth, choosing to make Himself uniquely visible through every person that chooses His way of life; (Ken here, Shades of Calvinism, actually through God’s absolutely accurate foreknowledge he saw that your soul would choose to go for the light and is giving us grace to seek, knock and find it.) Nothing is predestined without HIS ABSOLUTE foreknowledge. So we are then all fully accountable for our actions. You can not both design and purpose and give freewill. Love can not exist without freewill.
- Faith toward God begins with the understanding that there is a unique life for which each person was put on the earth;
- The earth would come to know the Father by the Son/sons and would have access to the Father through the Son/sons;
- This relationship requires that the Son/sons place His life entirely at the disposal of His Father, regardless of the demands upon that life…A LIVING SACRAFICE.
- This relationship requires the Son’s/sons complete faith in the nature of His Father’s love… “As my son I want you to believe in the potential of the seed that you have been born again of…1 Peter 1:23; 1 John 3:9;
- Faith toward God is the belief that God will support the existence He chose to have through each person…Selah
- (Again this is Calvinism. He really chose us as we were seen in HIS foreknowledge to have a desire for HIS light and HE gives grace and gifts as per the direction that we elect to be challenged by. )
- Faith toward God is a way of life consistent with that belief, choosing the path God designed. (We can only be held responsible if decisions are totally the results of our own decisions. Calvinism is a path to fate, karma or just being a robot. It puts man on the same level with the animals who are pr-programed in there creation.)
Calvin was a very deep Biblical Scholar who seemed was only interested in the scriptures concerning Predestination and Election. But he neglected the scriptures concerning God’s foreknowledge and man’s responsibility in freewill and the scriptures that were conditional on man’s freewill. Much of the church today has grown up with a Calvin foundation so we have the supposed doctrine floating around, “Once saved, always saved.” which is not true. And that we can take Jesus as savior but not necessarily as LORD.
The solution is to see that God’s Eternal Dimension is only seen from GOD’s point of view as noted in 1 Cor. 13:9-12 So that from GOD’s Absolute Foreknowledge HIS Predestination and Election is perfectly pr-known. But from our Dimension in Time we experience a totally freewill existence with full responsibility for all of our actions. Our dimension of time is temporary. Peter indicates that a day is a 1000 years. The sabbath rest of the LORD’s Kingdom is a 1,000 years. Seems that we are nearing the Friday evening of the 6th day of our thousand year Time Week. After this 7,000 years of testing, those who choose wisely and survive will be included in GOD’s new Kingdom of Righteousness as HIS forever family. Jesus is the 1st born of many brethren. Other souls well be judged for their actions and placed with the fallen angels in outer darkness.
Yours, in HIS great love and wonderful grace and mercy, Ken<>< www.Trinity-Aloha.org
THERE IS BUT ONE CHURCH OF CHRIST JESUS AND ALL WHO LOVE AND OBEY HIM ARE MEMBERS.