SIGNS, RAPTURE, WRATH & KINGDOM
85-4554 Mamalahoa Hwy. Captain Cook, Hawaii 96704 email@example.com
SIGNS, RAPTURE, WRATH & KINGDOM, 7/20/21 TrueVine HouseChurch Ken<><
THIRTEEN SIGNS concerning Jesus Christ returning for HIS Church to take them home. (Leave any out?)
1. Falling away, 2 Thess. 2:3, “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2. Many coming in the name of Jesus but not teaching what HE taught. Matt. 24:5
3. Wars & Rumors of wars, Matt. 24:6
4. Famines, Matt.24:7
5. Pestilence (Pandemic), Matt. 24:7
6. Earthquakes, in many places. Matt. 24:;7
7. Persecutions. Matt.24:9-10
8. False prophets. Matt.24:11
9. Sin to increase and many returning back into the world. Matt.24:12
We need to remember: “But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.”
10. Matt.24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come…..33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away…..42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come….50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
1 Thess. 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
11. 1 Pet. 4:17, “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
12. Dan.12:4, “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
13. The Jews have returned home and again have a language and nation. Lk.21:24, Isa. 66:8, Zech.12:3
Jer. 16:14-15, Isaiah 11:11-12, Matt.23:39….
WE ARE JUST ABOUT HERE AT THE PRESENT TIME:
Then comes the DAY of WRATH for the rejection of GOD’S salvation for 7 years on the Earth. In Heaven at the same time there is victory, rejoicing and the union of Christ and HIS Church.
With the beginning of the Great Tribulation GOD allows the antichrist to FINALLY gain control, which he has always wanted, and this begins the downward spiral of pain to judgment and Armageddon. This whole 7 years will be extremely painful to all those left behind. But, Ezek. 28:18….. It is the beginning of the final judgment of lucifer being thrown into the lake of fire.
Rom.2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Rom. 5:9 Therefore, since we have now been justified [declared free of the guilt of sin] by His blood, [how much more certain is it that] we will be saved from the wrath of God through Him.
Rom. 9:22 What if God, although willing to show His [terrible] wrath and to make His power known, has tolerated with great patience the objects of His wrath [which are] prepared for destruction?
Daniel 9:24 “Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. (There has been sixty nine weeks of years from Daniel to Jesus. ” There is still 7 years remaining to complete this prophesy. Many feel, as I do, that the remaining 7 years refers to the Great Tribulation still under the LAW: “to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity and bring in everlasting righteousness.” So the Great Tribulation is 7 years long as in Rev. 12. Without the presence and Power of the Holy Spirit who came at Pentecost and will leave with the Church. This will be a deadly 7 years on earth, going from very bad to much much worse.
Rev.12:6 And the woman (Israel) fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (3 ½ years of major persecution from the beginning of the Great Tribulation under the antichrist without obstruction.)
Rev. 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (The, They, here is the Church in heaven and boots lucifer out off the heavens ½ way through the Great Tribulation.)
Rev. 12:14 And to the woman (Israel) were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. (another 3 ½ more years of even greater persecution for the Jews.)
Rev.4:1 And then there is John as caught up after the Church Age on earth like the Rapture to see the rest of The Revelation from a heavenly perspective.
Rev. 12:5, Like the Man Child (Jesus) is also caught up with the “Rod of Iron” into heaven. the serious persecution of the Jews is noted. The Rod of Iron is the Church: (Psalm 2:9, Rev. 2:27, Rev. 12:5, Rev. 19:15 ) With which the Lord (The Head ) will rule the nations in HIS 1,000 year KINGDOM of Righteousness and for eternity. The “Rod of Iron” (Church) is caught up with Jesus as the head in the eternal perspective of God as per Cor. 12, Eph. 4:14, Eph. 5: 23, Acts 4:11, Col. 1:18, 2:19.
Yours, in HIS great love and wonderful grace and mercy, Ken<><
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!